Sunday, August 31, 2008

Off again

For the last seven years my sister and six of her friends go fishing in Alaska each year. They decided to go tomorrow. All these women are married except my sister is now a widow. Only one of them actually fishes with my sister who loves it. The rest of them "FISH" for men.

My sister's best friend cannot go because her mom is ill, so again I am second choice...but I don't mind. I'm not looking to screw around and unless Vincent happens to be in Alaska and I can kidnap him for a few nights...highly unlikely.. And I love to fish and release so guess I'll be gone until next weekend so my caps and scripting are going to suffer. Promise to finish as soon as I return.

Will miss all my favorite Vincent sites, and by now you know who you are. Take care of yourselves, and I'll get caught up when I return.

2 comments:

val said...

Have a good time. To see Vincent you need oto be in Toronto, not Alaska.

Music Wench said...

Have a great time! I hear Alaska is a beautiful place. Hope you have more pics to share!