Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

Let me begin by saying PHOTO BUCKET DRIVES ME MAD. My computer savvy youngest offspring suggested I upload my photos using a six zero sequence, you know 000001 to say 000257 before each cap. I did this and lo and behold Photo Bucket actually uploaded them in the correct order. HOWEVER the mighty Photobucket cannot allow anything to be easy. Unfortunately if you have over 250 photos instead of putting them in order AFTER the first 250 they put them in the front. In other words 000251 thru 000257 start before000000...Here is where I scream again. SO next time I shall try to download the end and then the beginning.

Meanwhile away from the rant. Haven't watched this movie in years. Have seen various clips and caps throughout. Still made me cry and gave me a headache even though I was stopping and starting to cap. Below are caps of Robert E. Howard sans the Kiss, that one deserves its own slide show, below it.






THE KISS



5 comments:

PurpleVixen7 said...

That silly photobucket!!
His smile is so adorable,I just want to eat him alive!!;)))
The kiss,what can I say..it is breathtaking and sooo mindblowing!!

BobbyG said...

My favorite VDO flick to date, and what is left to be said about that kiss. For me, that kiss will go down in cinematic history as the BEST on screen kiss...EVER.

val said...

What a wonderful face that man has.

They seem to just slide so naturally and seamlessly into that kiss, but I think I might have kept making a mistake so we had to do another take...

val said...

Oh, by the way, if you go into My Account you should be able to tweak the order. I rarely load fewer than 300, and they are always in sequence, unless I do something really stupid.

Music Wench said...

Lovely! I haven't seen a lot of VDO movies but this is one I have seen and it's definitely a favorite.

Sorry to hear Photobucket is such a pain for so many people. I was thinking of getting a paid account but it seems most of the problems are being experienced by people who have a paid account. Think I'll stick tot he free one for now.