Friday, August 1, 2008

TEN THINGS I HATE AT THIS MOMENT

1. PHOTOBUCKET
2. PHOTOBUCKET BULK DOWNLOADER
3. PHOTOBUCKET SLIDE SHOW MAKER
4. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
5. ADOBE SLIDE SHOW MAKER
6. THE LOST TWO HOURS SPENT WITH THE ABOVE TWO
7. MY HUSBAND WHO SAYS THINGS THAT MAKE IT WORSE....MEN
8. MY BIRD WHO PICKING UP ON MY FRUSTRATIONS MEEPS CONTINUOUSLY
9. MY HEAD AND NECK, WHICH HURT AND ACHE ALONG WITH MY EYES WHICH BURN
10. THE INABILITY TO DO WHAT THE HELL I WANT TO DO WHEN I WANT TO DO IT

I HAVE MADE A VERY NICE SLIDE SHOW TO TIDE MYSELF OVER SINCE I STILL HAVE THE LONG LAST SCENE TO SCRIPT AND CAP. UNFORTUNATELY PHOTO BUCKET JUST SPINS IT ROUND AND ROUND SO I PULLED OUT MY PHOTO SHOP FOR DUMMIES AND MADE A BEAUTIFUL SLIDE SHOW OF VINCENT WHICH ADOBE WILL ALLOW ME TO PLAY ON MY DESKTOP BUT HAS LOCKED IT DOWN FROM EXPORTING IT TO MY BLOG WHICH IT KEEPS TELLING ME IT WILL DO. SCREAM VERY LONG AND VERY LOUDLY.

I am having to work five twelve hour shifts each week for the next several so I can go to Europe with my sister. I have three sisters. Two married very well, 7 figure a year men well. My sister Caro married a music publisher 25 years older than her. UBER RICH...she became a widow two years ago and loves to travel and when her friends are too busy she takes me. So August 14th we are off to Luzern, Switzerland. Full works, limo to the airport, private plane, five star hotels, great food, lots of site seeing she pays for everything. However I must work work work to be sure I have a buffer for the bills as unlike my sisters I married for love only. Though they tell me its as easy to love a rich man as a poor one, but I'll take my giant bear over any other.

Any How, I am trying to stay up tonight and finish Vanishing Act because I have to work the remainder of the week so I can be off Sunday. God, I'm tired. Haven't had time to make it through your blogs, but I promise I will. Hope you all are well. Caught MUSIC WENCH's previews for Sunday on the email Google Alert...Thanks for that.
Looking forward to Sunday Night.

Vincent I still love you.



I'd love to nuzzle that fuzzy neck.

3 comments:

Laura Cousins said...

Sorry to drop in unannounced like this, and find you in the middle of a major Photobucket trauma incident. I hope things settle down and you get some sleep.

And yes, we still love Vincent, even when Real Life gets irritatingly in the way.

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweet picture of Vincent!

I NEVER use Photobucket's bulk-uploader thing on the grounds it seems to upload in whatever order it so wishes, which is NOT how I want them....It may sometimes take me an hour or more, but I load them, in reverse order, 20 at a time.

At least it's the weekend and you have new Bobby on Sunday.

Music Wench said...

Sorry to hear of all your photobucket woes. Seems Val is having her share of problems with it as well. I fortunately haven't had any problems with it (knocking on wood just in case). Then again I have Firefox as my web browser and I have a free account.

Great photo of Vincent, though. :)

And we do have Legacy to look forward to!