Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RESIGNSATION

My computer hard drive has fried, Gotta love VISTA. I knew it was coming.. it kept telling me I had a low wireless signal when my daughter ten feet further away had no problem. Finally gave up and called support--India of course four transfers until I got an American who agreed with me after three tests, and is now sending me a new drive, thank god for warranties.

So it won't be here until the twenty-third, so am going to Jackson Hole. WY with my sister to her condo in the Teton Village. Sits at the base of the Tetons, great view, Moose come down to munch in the yard. She says we'll go wildlife hunting in Yellowstone. We snowmobiled thru there a couple of years ago. Now that was an adventure. It seems every time she and I go away we have "Adventures"

SO I shall be unavailable until the 25th. Will miss all of your blogs, will catch up once I'm back and my daughter switches out the hard drives.

There is so much chattering about Frame, so many ideas out there. I still stand by my opinion of Jo Gage, though she's murderer...we don't know whether she was sent to prison or a mental facility. They could bring her in for interrogation. Declan Gage is back for some reason. I don't know it could be another whole case file...the forum's are off in a completely different direction, so I'll just wait and see.

Will miss your blogs and thoughts and caps and creativity. And thanks to my daughter for the use of her computer.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Have a wonderful time! Jackson Hole is such a beautiful place.

val said...

Have a good trip.

Music Wench said...

Have a good trip! Will look forward to seeing your views on Frame. From all the information I've gotten, I'm quite excited and have high hopes for it.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip - we'll all be suffering on Sunday!