Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BACKAGAIN

Well for what its worth I am back. My Sister Carolyn got so fed up with the lusty five hunting cougars (and let me just say if you want a man Alaska is the place to go) She decided the two of us would 'explore' Alaska...so for two weeks we traveled the state. Pictures I have when my daughter gets a chance to load them from my camera's memory card. Nights when I was not too tired, which were few I continued to work on FRAME. Now I'm back and had to go straight back to work for the next three nights. Will update later gotta go our LifeFlight helicopter is bringing in six victims of a crash involving a tractor trailer and three cars. Gonna get busy, Missed you all.

2 comments:

Music Wench said...

Welcome back! You were missed, too. Looking forward to all your pics - vacation and Frame. :-)

BobbyG said...

Glad you're back. Not looking for a man and, even if I was, I don't think I'd find him in Alaska. LOL Look forward to your "Frame" post and the pics from your trip.

The trauma you were about to go into sounded pretty ominous...hope it turned out not to be as bad as I'm thinking it probably was.