Friday, August 15, 2008

LO:CI BOBBY GOREN LEGACY

My sister discovered her Passport was about to expire, YESTERDAY so our trip has been postponed till October. I have been killing myself working five nights week that's sixty hours, but she has promised to make it up to me by extending our trip to southern Italy.

Meanwhile, I am playing with Photo Shop trying to figure it out, I need a book called Photo shop for dummies who are too dumb to figure out the Photo shop for Dummies. My computer savvy daughter after my reading and unable to figure it out and asking her question after question, what does this mean? what is a ?? Now after hundreds of those questions she just looks at me and says "MOM" in frustration.

I mean if you want to frame a picture, why don't they just have a INDEX that says how to frame a picture. BUT NO...you have to go through hell to get to that point and then the different filters and layers...my head hurts. I did get two framed and somehow some kind of filter ended up on both of them, don't ask me how. I made a great slide show with nice extras and then discovered I have to go through Adobe Web site at ten bucks a month to put it on my websites. S C R E A M.........

Anyway...

Since I have the next two weeks off now and no plans I can cap to my heart's content. I have the Whole Wide World in my DVD waiting to be capped and up loaded to Photo Bucket. Then I'll finishing scripting and capping Siren Call. Does someone have a favorite episode they'd like to see scripted? Of course I still have ten other movie DVDs I've yet to cap and my lovely husband has ordered that little machine that converts VHS to DVD bless his heart.

And Music Wench if you happen to read this, still LOVE your site. Always makes me smile.

These are two of my favorite caps from Legacy...Jeffy pouts, "Now I'll never get in" and Bobby gives him that adult look of amusement at a child then shares it with Alex.



2 comments:

Music Wench said...

I love it when he smiles! :)

Well, even if you're not going until October, at least you have the money saved up already so you can go later, right? Ah well, the hard work is done so you can enjoy capping and scripting and so can we. :-D

And thanks for the kind words about my blog. I'm basically just thinking out loud there but it's nice to know other's enjoy my thought processes. LOL

PurpleVixen7 said...

Stuff like Phototshop could be a real drag!!Just try to take it easy!
Bobby smiling..it is aimply priseles!!