Wednesday, August 27, 2008

IN BETWEEN

Am in between, trying to script and cap the last episode with all its angst. Have two new books am reading along with a needlepoint am trying to finish. Am on vacation from work and it seems more difficult to get my ducks in a row. Guess I'm having a time management problem plus I find myself easily distracted. My mind is mush. Do I need the adrenaline rush,the blood and guts of trauma to function normally? That's just sad. Since my creative juices are dried up, you get to look at the flowers of Wyoming. Which I finally got into Photobucket without having a nervous breakdown over that damn Adobe Reader and Firefox. I'm going back to scripting for awhile.


3 comments:

Music Wench said...

I understand how you feel. Oddly enough, when I'm stressed with too many things to do, I am more efficient because I don't have time to stop and put things off. The only time I ever got a 4.0 in college was when I took 21 credits in one semester. I didn't do anything except study, sleep and eat. But I was much more efficient because I didn't have time to say, 'I'll do that tomorrow because I really want to go see that movie with my friends.' It was do it now or it won't get done.

Not a good way to be really. LOL I hated that semester and would not do it again but I did find I did much better when I was constantly moving.

Relax and enjoy yourself now. Oh and thanks for sharing those lovely photos. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have so many new 'Frame' caps to sort, I REALLY don't have time to go to work!

val said...

I recognised lupin and myosotis (forgot the "normal" name!)

You really do set yourself tough targets!