Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vincent igored



I am just so frustrated. I check the major entertainment papers (ie. VARIETY etc.) and the major newspapers (New York, Chicago, LA, Miami, etc) expecting something. AND ALL I FIND ARE REFERENCES TO Jeff Goldblum the new LEAD episode starting next week.

I realize Vincent's episode was a good old fashioned early type version of the show but hell the man was in it and he was gorgeous and his acting wonderful. They took their spot in Cable for the night and for the week Wrestling SpongeBob Hannah Montana and In Plain Sight listed before them and that doesn't include DVR taped and watched a different day.

Goldblum was on Letterman last night and I was curious as to what he said but our local station froze in the middle of the Top Ten and didn't return until the middle of Craig. Someone tell me what was said.

I'm sorry but I'm tired of hearing Jeff called the new lead of the series with a side mention that Vincent will be starring every other week opposite him. I was looking for accolades & pictures and just found aggravation. Am going to stop searching. You put Vincent in their search engines and get Jeff or a reference to 70 lbs. for Pyle in FMJ. Like he's never done anything else in all these years. Makes me want to scream.

I am going away for a few days to the land of LO:CI and Bobby and cap and script the first episode of the season and get stirred up in other ways.

The only pictures Variety deigned to exhibit:


5 comments:

Eliza said...

I guess this is why I'm glad I'm over here.Although one of the tv guides here decided to advertise CI with a pic of VDO and Noth..but only mentioned Noth in the caption, which was enough to have me complaining untill my kids got sick of me

Nita said...

So, you're not the only one who wanted to punch these "people" in the face, huh? I mean, don't get me wrong, Jeff is a decent actor and everything...but thet make him out to be the freakin' Messiah of L&O: CI, and that just chaps my a$$!

Anonymous said...

Vincent has always been ignored - I guess we should be used to it by now, but that doesn't make it right or any easier to deal with.

val said...

No, you are definitely not alone in being heartily sick of Goldblum before he's even appeared. I never wanted him anyway. Grrr.

PurpleVixen7 said...

NO COMMENT!!
What can I say,I would just get so mad and start swearing!!I still can't belive they ingnore Vincent's great talent!!They are really are pi**ing me off!!*%!!*#!!Sad,sad pathetic people!!