Wednesday, April 8, 2009

VINCENT D'ONOFRIO--ART

FIRST SEASON SECOND EPISODE ON USA THIS MORNING AT ONE AM CST.

Bobby speaking German, sparring with the bad guy. And Bobby usually has at least one zinging statement per episode in these early ones when he was ll arrogantly confident that his way was the only way and was usually right.

His stepping down with his flashlight in the dorm room after--'Now I get it.'

The following caps are borrowed from the VELOCITYOFVINCENT since I still haven't gotten around to capping it. Want to cap and script at the same time but somehow there are not enough hours in the day or days in the week to do all the thing I want and am allowed to do with Vincent. Thanks Eliza for the caps.










TWELVE DAYS....I CAN HOLD ON FOR TWELVE DAYS IF I CAN GET A LITTLE FIX FROM MY OTHER VINCENT AND LOCI BLOGS. I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN.

1 comment:

val said...

It's torture by slow drips. I want him NOW!