Monday, January 12, 2009

THE RED SNEAKERS.....AN AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL?????

THIS IS NOT A MOVIE I OWN, NOR WILL I...I DO NOT KNOW IF IT WAS MADE TO BE A TEEN AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL COMPLETE WITH A RIDICULOUS BAD GUY (our Vincent) and two or three morals. So I watched and capped it on NetFlix hoping he had a short five minute scene and I could be done with it...BUT OH NO. OUR MAN HAD TO HAVE SHORT SCENES THROUGHOUT THE MOVIE. So I was stuck with watching the whole damn thing. Now I'm not putting down the After School specials but I did my time watching these as my children grew up. I prefer movies a little deeper now.

On top of that Vincent played an ass who runs a shoe company AND he wore sunglasses throughout the movie so we don't even get to see his eyes. If you can imagine it they dressed him in an over-sized corduroy jogging suit making him look double his actual size.

Somehow through the magic of snipping I managed to capture shots worth seeing...no matter that they try to make him look the ass he plays. What makes it worse is I have know men like this. Anyway NO EYELASHES, NO CHOCOLATE EYES OR LONG EYELASHES...BUT HANDS AND FEET AND TONGUE AND OF COURSE I MANAGED TO FIND BACK SHOTS, AND HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE. No women involved to accept or reject him I'm not sure this character preferred women anyway--he definitely was a narcissist, and he doesn't die. SO...




6 comments:

val said...

It's not a wonderful film, but it DOES HAVE VINCENT IN!

And he still has his "old" teeth!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this post is dated tomorrow ;0)

I watched this one on fast forward, stopping only for Vincent, who was obviously having enormous fun being a 'cartoon baddie' - and I liked his shades, or maybe it was the fact he was wearing them.

fuzzytweetie said...

It was fun watching him be a bad guy that doesn't die in the end! He DOES look like he's having a ball.

Eliza said...

I held off buying this for a long time, but eventually the capping bug took hold and I had to get it. Turns out my kids actually like it, do it had regular plays for a while.

It's not one of my favourites but Vincent does look like he was having fun all the way through, nd tht has to be good

Jane said...

I think he was in this film because of his friend Gregory Hines.

PurpleVixen7 said...

I love those clored shades he had on,Vincent as always awsome and YES a HOTTY!!;)))