Monday, January 5, 2009

DOCK NEWTON

DOCK NEWTON THE BAD BOY OF THE NEWTONS. Liked to drink to excess, party to excess, whore to excess and rob banks, Oh and he has a VERY BIG GUN. He is so damned sexy in this movie especially for me since there are a lot of wonderful back shots. I am currently capping and scripting Self-made with Amends and if I can get through it Untethered to finish up the seventh season. But I needed a break and Dock Newton gets my blood surging.

ALSO I love THAT NO WOMAN ENDS UP CHOOSING THE WHINY SCRAWNY GUY OVER VINCENT'S CHARACTER. HE'S TOO MUCH A LADIES MAN TO CHOOSE ONE WOMAN LIKE HIS BROTHERS & HE SURVIVES THROUGH THE ENTIRE MOVIE.
Anyway I digress... a little slide show of The Newton Boys. Actually a slide show of Dock Newton. I must go lie down now. I hope you enjoy.




7 comments:

val said...

I like the fact that Dock survived through to a good old age.

There's also that scene with the very active Python...

Jane said...

God...He is SO damn Hot in this! And, I swear no man can wear hats the way Vincent does.

fuzzytweetie said...

I wish he'd rob me of my "virtue" sometime....

Anonymous said...

Of course, he had to get shot, to the point I was convinced he was going to die - again! Happily, he didn't :0)

fuzzytweetie said...

Pick me, pick me, Doc. I just know that I'm "the one".
*****sigh*****wobble*****thud*****

Music Wench said...

Lovely! Have not seen this movie but it sounds most delicious. A realistic movie if the women all chose him over every other man. LOL

PurpleVixen7 said...

Doc-the hottset of the Newton bouys,the hottset cowboys of them all!!
Doc..take me,I will take good care of,ride you whenever,whenever you like..and take extra care of you shotgun!!;)))