Saturday, January 3, 2009

ADULT TOPIC

Since I have got the damned Adult Content warning I am going to use it so if you are not let's say OVER 21 go away. And if frank talk of sex embarrasses you--go away.

First I wish to respond to a comment made on my blog many many moons ago, I do not remember which one said it and I gave up looking, anyway she commented as grown women instead of using feet and hands and calling it a python why we just didn't say penis. So I am going to address that now... I don't know, we do it because to say it, it just seems rude. And though when I was young I heard enough the adage that he won't buy the cow if he gets the milk free, until I told her at twenty I'm not taking a bull to stud unless I know he can perform.

As to fantasizing about size, well that is just something we women need to do. I mean if you are interested sexually you can't just say excuse me but how long and thick is your penis? And it seems in poor taste to get him worked up only to find him lacking and walk away, but that's the Southern girl in me.

I thought of this because at work last night. You have to understand there is not a raunchier, more foul-mouthed, mind in the gutter, no topic too sensitive group of people than nurses, doctors, residents, aides, respiratory techs, and iv team members. And when you have a rare quiet night and few patients anywhere on the floor, we tend to get worked up.

First after much discussion and comparison of past and present lovers we determined the following, a man's PENIS is usually as thick as a triangle made of his middle three fingers and his length is the combo of his middle and small finger end to end.
Note: Bobby Goren's fingers and are, well check out my Smile Part one. Our male nurses and docs refused to verify or deny.

Shoe size mean NOTHING.

And by the by, this IS a fact, for every fifty pounds a man is over-weight he loses an inch of external penis to internal flesh.

This all started when we found an old GQ Magazine that spoke of the average size of the male penis by nationalities. The smallest being the Asian countries at 4 inches the largest the Scandinavian countries at ten. The average American was about seven inches. Supposedly of course since the article was written by a man it is the women's fault in each region for the male must match the female.

Now most agree while length is nice the Width is most important (Unless he's two inches long.)

Since most G-spots are two inches above your urethra if you've been cathed before you know where it is, as long as its stroked you'll have an orgasm. If you have never been cathed and have no idea where it is, e-mail me I'll give you directions. They should teach that with your first pap smear. If a man is too long and bangs against your cervix it can cause damaged cells that lead to cancer. The average vagina is about nine inches deep.

There are anomalies to all of these and since America is a melting pot... if single I'd stick to the finger system...true for the ladies on the floor last night & my husband who would kill me if he knew I told anyone that.

So, penis or python like most of you I'd like a little time alone with Det. Goren. to find out. And I have a good eye. I won't need a ruler.

Next, and I'd really like to hear what you think? On The View the other morning they quoted a NEW SURVEY that says only 12% of women over 40 want or need sex and only have it to satisfy their man. And many would rather their hubby's go elsewhere as long as they don't 'fall in love'. That's why men in 30 year marriages seek out younger women, because a man thinks of sex every ten minutes no matter what age. A note here, I'd kill mine if he wandered. So fan your faces and tell me what you think. I can't believe a single one of us would turn sex down with Bobby no matter what age.

20 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

LOL......I can just see a bunch of professionals (ahem) discussing this must serious of topics!!!. I need some time to think of a good response.

Thanks for your very kind comment. I LOVED your "clinical" approach here.

The day I stop wanting sex is the day I'm in the ground. The day my hubby strays, he's in the ground....after the cops find all the parts!! LOL

val said...

I think it's more respectful and affectionate to give Vincent's penis a little pet name. We think of him so fondly, it'd be a bit stark just to say Penis all the time.

It's interesting to think that when he was palying Private Pyle and put on 70-80lbs his penis would have disappeared an inch or more into his body flesh.

val said...

By the way, how did you get your post to say Saturday 3rd when it's still Friday 2nd?

BASRIC said...

Val I don't have a clue, I just type and posted.

fuzzytweetie said...

Good, I'm not the only clueless one! LOL

fuzzytweetie said...

p.s. Who the hell had to measure fat men's penis' ( or is it penii??) and cum UP with that tidbit?LOL

BASRIC said...

NO DOUBT IT WAS A MAN FUZZY TWEETIE, THE ARE EVEN MORE CONSUMED WITH THEIR PENISES THAN WE ARE

Music Wench said...

LOL I'd have loved to have been in on that conversation!

Well, 'python' is a much more reverent and at the same time affectionate nickname for it.

val said...

Well, there is ONE penis we are more interested in than any man except its owner...

Anonymous said...

Well, it is Vincent's favourite body part, I think he'd be quite pleased that we fantaSIZE about it - and he does have VERY long fingers. I agree with Val, I think calling his a 'python' is just a term of endearment. I'm happy to do measuring duties, if he'll only let me :0)

fuzzytweetie said...

Hell, men NAME their's.....It's either "The Python" or "Little Vinny"

BASRIC said...

Much better The PYTHON THAN THE GARDEN than little Vinnie or THE Anaconda. or Willie I really hate that one. Though most of them have the head with the brains.

jazzy said...

"only 12% of women over 40 want or need sex"
Which would mean that 88 % of women are dead already?? I can't believe!

BASRIC said...

supposedly THE LOSS IN INTEREST HAS TO DO WITH MENOPAUSE ..WOMEN LOOSE INTEREST IN SEX...SO MEN NATURALLY GRAVITATE TOWARD YOUNGER WOMEN TO PROPAGATE THE SPECIES. let MINE GRAVITATE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, you'll SEE ME ON THE NEWS WORLDWIDE

Me & this damn caps lock IS GOING TO HAVE A BLOODY DAMN FIGHT.

jazzy said...

on the other hand a lot of 40+ women have young lovers.
anyway, if vincent was mine, i would have sex until my 100th birthday!! (with or without vince, i'll have that. lol)

btw. what player do you use to make screen caps?

Améthyste said...

wow Be careful Mr Basric!!lol

BASRIC said...

Jazzy, you must understand I am a a sad excuse of a computer user... I have ideas, but no know-how...I wanted to cap, asked my daughter. She took my lap top, fiddled, handed it back and said push this that says snip it...highlight...save. When I asked her the name she said, that was months ago I don't remember. sorry.

Same deal when I wanted to watermark. Only I know she bought me PHOTO SHOP for that.

ann said...

excusez moi... my husband strayed and we were married 27 years and our sex life was hot hot hot - the day he turned his back on me I knew there was someone else; the guilt gene had kicked in and no matter how much I tried to seduce him he wasn't interested

... however, he still dates women of my age and I have a long distant love interest who is 13 years my junior and unsuitable on all levels ::said with big grin on face::

like you I like to say it as it is and my children were brought up calling it the proper name, but somehow when it comes to Vincent calling it what it is seems to be a bit in your face (so to speak) and although I have a morbid and genuine phobia of those hissy creepy creatures, pants python in Vincent's case just seems so right

PurpleVixen7 said...

I quote det.Goren-Don't trust oppinon polls!!I think that is ridicouls!!I hear and know women over 40,which still love sex a lot!!Just ussualy need to find a man for it!!;)Men think more often about,that the catch!Women ussualy have to much to do,and then they are too tired to think about sex after!!
I becauze have a 50mail/50female personality(some test showed me that,and I feel that).I do love men,I'm in my early 30's;and I think of sex around 5-10 times a day.I REALLY DO!And some days,I can't stop thinking of sex all day long!!I have to really hard distract myself somedays,not to think of sex all,so I can do every day things.
It just depens on the person really,I think.

BASRIC said...

I am ashamed to say that a good many of my friends over forty admit to taking or leaving sex. They have fantasies but not don't feel its work the effort to actually have sex. And they talk about the mess??????? Hell life is messy. I was beginning to believe I was a sex fiend.

My hormones never turned down even when I went through menopause at forty. I NEVER say no to sex from my husband, even when I am angry. The best sex we ever had was when when were furious with each other, only that was twenty years ago. After 35 years the passion coals are banked...but they flair. especially after I see some of your blogs.