Friday, January 16, 2009

MY DILEMMA

This is my dilemma. I am about to finish SELF MADE transcribing and caps and will post it before the end of the day, am working on the 'aria' now. My dilemma is Bobby Goren. When I began to script and cap episodes it was my intention to get the words and a caps for each of my main characters lines. Sometimes they have a word, sometimes a couple of paragraphs. Then along came Bobby and for him it got down to sentence, now I find myself wanting to cap each change of expression, each movement and let me tell you he moves. You would think I'd get sick of him, but instead I fall more in love with Bobby the longer I work. So if you think I'm capping too many pictures, and I know some are blurry, but I think necessary for the line he speaks or the way he moves feel free to berate me and I will try to control myself.

Can one cap too much Bobby? I know the transcripts are long but I think they are interesting to read and maybe catch some little nuances you might have missed in watching.

Its sunny here by 20 degrees F. I have the curtains and blinds open to let the sun in and my cockatoo sits on the sill protecting us from any squirrels or birds that happen to cross the yard. Going to 7 degrees tonight. Glad I don't have to work.

A happy Wednesday to all and I hope you will enjoy SELF MADE. Music Wench do I need to put in more Alex. Ross fans do I cover him enough? Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not possible to do anything "too much Bobby". Like you, I keep falling more and more in love with him, every time I watch an episode. Or a VDO movie, or see a picture. Or look at your awesome blog. Amazing is such an overused word - he IS amazing.