Friday, December 5, 2008

VINCENT, ME AND THE 7 DEADLY SINS

My daughter has been working on her paper for Philosophy Class about Dante's Divine Comedy and all his rings of Hell and The Seven Deadly Sins first noted by John Climogus in the 7th century. Please note that these are not listed in the Bible. I wish to put a note in here that I am anti-religion I think organized religions are a holy scam. This from a home of a Catholic father and Deep Southern Baptist Mother. I'll leave that at that.

The crux of my tale is my beautiful loving daughter told me I might ought to check out the deadly sins and my obsession with Bobby Goren aka Vincent D'onofrio.

SO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. PRIDE

I AM very proud of the work ethic, his family support and the charitable causes Vincent supports from rabbits to his sister's restaurant.



PUNISHMENT IN PURGATORY: walk with giant stones on your back.

2. ENVY

See this chick sitting beside Vincent on set. I am Green with envy.



PUNISHMENT IN PURGATORY: Eyes sewn shut with wire.

3. GLUTTONY: (over consumption) I don't have to worry about this one unless I get him in a locked room and swallow the key. Just look at that face. That back. SIGH







4. LUST (Me thinks no explanation is necessary.) GUILTY






ACTUALLY HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE NAKED FOR LUST TO HAPPEN--just LOOK AT HIS HANDS, those long fingers.



PUNISHMENT IN PURGATORY: Walk in Flames constantly

5. WRATH (Anger) Well I'm not too happy with USA, with his Ex who shall not be named, and trolls but I don't hate them. It more irritation.



6. GREED-- Yes I want him all to myself and not share him with anyone. But let's be realistic, when your fantasies are about a fictional guy what's a little sharing among those of us who love him.


Thank you Ms. Larson.

7. SLOTH (sadness or despair) While I'm not ready to off myself I'm sad almost to the point of despair with the executive in charge of scheduling at USA. GIVE US OUR BOBBY.



I just adore this gorgeous talented man. And I could care less what a guy from the 7th century or Dante from 1265 had to say about it. I just thought it would be amusing to see how many I have broken with my unrequited love for Bobby Goren and my great admiration for Mr. D'Onofrio. Simply put: WHAT A MAN!





Here's a little secret...my love is not so unrequited in my dreams...but who can control their dreams. I don't think that counts.

6 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

Drool.....thud....I need to change my clothes, I'm rather "moist".

Music Wench said...

I'm Buddhist. Bring on the sinning with Vincent! LOL

xoxo4VDO said...

Are there really only seven deadly sins? When it comes to Vincent, I can think of hundreds, no thousands, of sins I'd like to commit. Lust is a good place to start. Thanks for the pictures...I have to go sin now.

Laura Cousins said...

"Rabbits"??? LOL

What a wonderful post, just brilliant. Thank you!

val said...

Great post. I think we all know what you mean!

Anonymous said...

*holds hand up* - I'm a SINNER (and I love it/him!)