Sunday, December 28, 2008

A DILEMMA OF BOBBYGOREN OBSESSIVENESS

Okay, so I've known for fifteen years I'm a bit obsessive about Vincent D'onofrio. But it was not until tonight as I sat capping and scripting SMILE that I realized just how obsessive...perhaps to the clinical obsessive point. (However not a danger to the gentleman in question.)

Let me explain.

As I sat capping and getting irritable even though Bobby was my subject I made my realization suddenly. You see the Amazon player puts two little silver rectangles in the upper right hand corner that have the audacity not to disappear when capped. I found myself obsessing over which to cap...

keep the silver bars


cut off part of Bobby's magnificent shoulder


cut off part of his lovely curls flattening his head


I have been fighting this dilemma ever since I have been capping AMAZON VIDEOS
But when I spend five minutes over one cap, okay maybe that' a little too obsessive.

Can one be TOO OBSESSIVE about Bobby Goren/VDO? Anybody know a psychiatrist who specializes in this?

7 comments:

Jane said...

Well, as obessions go I think this is a perfectly healty one! I know it's improved my life :)

Music Wench said...

I see nothing wrong with your obsession. :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't actually see a problem, but then I'm a 'sufferer' too and wouldn't take a 'cure' if one was offered anyway ;0)

val said...

No such thing as being too obsessed with Vincent.

jazzy said...

trust me, basric - you are not the only one who makes crazy things when it comes to vincent.
sometimes i wonder why i am not in a mental ward already... LOL

PurpleVixen7 said...

Woman ther could never be more obssed women,then VDO vixens!!
Rigth on Jazzy,I here nex to your "crazynes"!!;)))

fuzzytweetie said...

Obsession? What obsession?

Maybe they should build a whole hospital for all of us......and Dr. VDO would be the head of the hospital, Dr. Bobby the psychologist,.....