Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scripts & Caps from Utah

ALL BELONGS TO UTAH MORNING SHOW AND ITS OWNERS. NO PROFIT SOUGHT NOR MADE FROM THE FOLLOWING. ITS JUST NICE TO HAVE HIS WORDS WRITTEN.
I scripted only parts, everyone know why he's there and his charities. the following are just interesting things he says about himself his career his family and us his crazy women fans who love him.

Did not take the time to put the woman interviewers names with the questions or statements.

===============================================================================

We have a very special guest host Vincent D'onofrio. Welcome to the show.

SCREAMING WOMEN'S VOICES FROM THE AUDIENCE

Thank you

May we tell you the women are already yelling "We love you, Vincent." Listen. "We love you Vincent." How does your wife feel about that?

She's fine with it. Yeah.

She likes it when the women catcall and stalk you a little bit?

Depends on how far they go with it. shrugs

She says I gotta good man and I know it. How do you respond to something like that? You know on-line we can pull up information about you, and Wikipedia and women are yelling "I love you." What's that like?'

Laughs

Look at him turn like three shades of red.

Well, its like you know, it's great for a guy to get attention from women. It's an awesome thing. Yeah

And he said thank you when they say that by the way.

He didn't say I love you, too.

===============================================================================
You're in this huge very popular show LAW AND ORDER and doing movies, tell us just a little bit about what you're doing.

Well...um I shot four more....I have four more to do this season and then will start another season. Our season, this season airs in January. Um, I've got a film coming out this summer called STATEN ISLAND. I've been directing... myself, writing and producing stuff. Cutting a film now I directed. Um, actually I...um, tomorrow I...I gotta to go straight to work at six a.m. and do another a film. Yeah, my Company's busy, I'm busy and the show's doing very good on USA. We love USA.

===============================================================================

You know you play some amazing characters. I think one of the most memorable for all of us is the cockroach in MIB. So I want to know how you get a role like that. Does your agent call you up and say 'Hey look the studio thinks you'll make a great cockroach, come on in.' Or did you kind of create that character and go in with it and say 'Look at me?'

I think that at the time I was known as like a straight out character actor. You know, and think that Gary Sonnenfield, the director...um, was interested on what my, on what my take on it would be, you know, so I think when he gave me the role he just had no idea what I would do, you know, and I didn't let them know for months what I was going to do. In fact I don't think they knew what I was going to do until the first day of shooting what the character was gonna be like.

You were hand picked for that part because I can't...I don't think anybody could of played that character.

Yeah, Yeah. I think they picked me because I'm the big nut. When I come tointerruption from noise of audience.

Well how often can you go off the script like that and do you?

Well you can invent stuff but you shouldn't go off the script. You wanna do what the writer's written. You don't want to step on anybody's toes so you gotta...but around the words you can do anything you want as long as everybody's happy. Yeah, I've been very fortunate. I've never been fired off a film. Everybody's always been happy. I've been very lucky that way. Yeah, you know, you can explore things and change things especially for character actors. We're like hired guns, we go in and do our things.

Hired guns? Maybe you should do a western.

===============================================================================

So you're so busy with your shooting schedule, what's you're family life like for you?

Well it used to be worse when I was just doing films. I would do three or four films a year. I was never home, that's why I started doing the show so now I'm home ten months out of the year.

I have a sixteen year old girl, an eight year old son and a ten month old son.


Oh wow.

A little baby!

Yeah.

===============================================================================
What was it like growing up with two older sisters?

Well, I actually grew up with three older sisters. One of them passed away a few years ago, but you know I grew up with all women. My mom and the girls it was a...it taught me one thing. That you can never learn anything about women.

You should probably know that about your sixteen year old daughter.

You still don't know anything?

No. Not a thing laughs Really. I can pretend like I do.

==============================================================================

Your sister can boss you around.

Laughs You guys can boss me around, I'm used to it.

===============================================================================

Do you have Christmas traditions you do with your family every year?

Oh well, we definitely do the traditional Christmas. We used to go away a lot on Christmas. Now there's three kids we don't really do that any more. You know we do the regular Christmas dinner and the Christmas tree stuff.

================================================================================














===============================================================================

Three side views of his new short hair cut.






===============================================================================

WITH TONI


===============================================================================

For Charity


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY COMMENTS

First they have him on Law and Order not Criminal Intent. Then the scene they show is from an earlier season where he looks completely different--USA couldn't provide one from season 7 or even 6?

He was very sweet throughout the interview. And like Bobby- Vincent cannot sit or stand still. He is constantly moving. Like Bobby he talks with his hands.

When asked about his children he said he had a sixteen year old daughter...he did not say from his first marriage to she who shall not be named, in fact...he didn't mention or trash her at all showing how much class he has and she lacks. Of course with his career he doesn't need the name dropping like she does.

I myself don't care for short hair but his is growing on me. Have you noticed the more he talks the more you fall in love with him. He should do more interviews even with the 'You knows'. He is sweet, adorable and gorgeous.

6 comments:

Music Wench said...

Definitely would love to see him do more interviews!

The hair is fine with me, too. It was a bit of a shock at first but like the facial hair, it's just fine - just like him. :-)

Anonymous said...

Great Skankky changes her mind with each interview as to whether she was married to Vincent or not, and he obviously adores his children, whoever their mother is ;0)

I thought it was lovely that he spoke so warmly about his family. Obviously, the haircut is for the movie he's currently shooting - he really is NEVER still is he?! - and everything about him just adds up to the glorious fact that he's....Vincent D'Onofrio.

Good job on the scripting by the way - and I wish he'd realise he's not as 'bad' at interviews as he firmly believes he is!

aprilspring said...

I think it is awesome. I wish he would do more interviews. He is just wonderful....

Jane said...

He's Adorable :)

fuzzytweetie said...

That 3rd picture with the smile and the squinty eyes......OMG

He looked like a like boy when he was shuffling his feet and bouncing around, soooo cute!!

Laura Cousins said...

What a WONDERFUL post!!

What a WONDERFUL subject.

I love that interview, I really do.