Friday, January 15, 2010


Latest gossip from the world of my insider in NBC. It looks like Zucker is on the way out. Big changes in their upper management, and with the farce of late night and Leno and more bad press. NBC is now hurting for shows much less advertisers. So they have gone to Wolf to create, I'm sure you have all heard, L&O Los Angeles. Wolf has tentatively agreed IF the mothership is renewed and LO:CI is brought back to NBC with the hero Jeff Goldblum at the helm.

Vincent's said he is happy to be free to do all the thing he was been unable to do while filming a TV series. And I AM happy for him. But I have gone back to working Sundays because why bother. LO:CI without him is not LO:CI AT ALL:(

5 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

I don't see LOCI surviving without Mr. D and Ms. E.

I bet both of them are glad to be out of the studio politics shit. Think about it, they were lucky enough to escape the good ship NBC Titanic.

val said...

Apparently they have to keep paying Wolf even if they do not renew LOCI for Season 10, because they have given them all 2-year contracts.

ann said...

LO:LA copying NCIS are they?!?!

Anonymous said...

With Vincent gone, I'm happy to leave the show to Goldblum and his fans. If they want it, they can have it.

JoJo said...

LOCI's days are numbered, believe me. NBC is a complete joke. I am so pissed about how they are treating Conan.