Thursday, September 18, 2008

BOBBY GOREN'S BODY IS A WUNDERLAND

We all know the joys of watching every episode and discovering our own favorite parts of his anatomy.

There's his beautiful curly hair,


those melting chocolate eyes,




with the eyelashes,


his lips lets not forget those expressive lips,





and that smile,



with an occasional peek at his tongue,



His cute nose,


his neck both scruffy and clean shaven perfect for nuzzling,





those massive shoulders,



and OMG that acreage of back,




Forearms,



let's just do the whole folded arm thing



and who of us have not had fantasies about those hand with those lengthy fingers,





and then those who search for shots of those size 13 feet.







Then there are those who cap who seek and find those areas usually kept well hidden, such as his rump


and his knee,


his calf and shin


However, today while plowing onward scripting and capping Frame I ran across a section usually well hidden and the first time I've seen it on Bobby, though its covered by his suit pants...

The man's thigh.


Since this was done spur of the moment...I have borrowed caps watermarked by Velocity of Vincent and those not marked are by LIFE and VINCENT. These are not necessarily the best caps of these portions of his anatomy but I am tired and doing this in between traumas because I got the itch and had to scratch...I know I saw caps on Bobby's wild hair just a day or so ago but I lost it....and though they're out there I just ran out of steam to find the hidden missile ones.

God I love this man...the more I cap the deeper I fall and FRAME is killing me to script and cap.

Come to me Bobby, I'll grant yOu protection from all that beleaguers you.

5 comments:

Laura Cousins said...

This ... is a really beautiful post.

val said...

I know what you mean - you have aparticular shot or type of shot in mind, but you hunt for ages and can't find it.

You've done a great job, though.

Shy little thing, though, what about the python!

Music Wench said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and compiling these photos. There just are no bad photos of or bad parts of his body. LOL *sigh*

Anonymous said...

He is completely wonderful from the curls on his head, to his size 13s and all stops inbetween.

PurpleVixen7 said...

Bobby has a simply perfectbody!!
Lovely pics!!:)