Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Well I have returned. One of the worst trips in my marriage. Father in law more of an ass than usual. Going out of his way to tell me that when thy die my hubby & his sister split their money and if Kenneth who is 24 years older that me dies before me I am to give whats left equally between my two daughters, None of it is for me.

YES I married their son hoping 20 or 30 years down the road they'd die and I would be rich.

First he was an undercover narc. Retired went back to school and became a teacher. Because of our age difference that always bothered him, not me, he ask me why I married him, a cop.

I tell him its the sex and I love tall, big men. Actually I truly believe he is my soul mate. Never marry a man from a rich family with attitude. Well actually do, but be prepared to pay the price. At lest they live in Virginia. 12 hours away.

He was so pissed he started to tell his Dad to just disinherit him and fuck off. But forget the money his mom needs him and though I was seething I made peace as I have for twenty years.

His mom is doing better. Kenneth told her we'd come back in January (OMG) if she was back at home.

The hotel beds were horrible. Food was terrible. Daughter got sick.

Got home, Mom is doing worse. Will be making another trip south soon I think. Want to see her again before....

Almost had D.T.'s from lack of internet service. No Bobby. SIGH


WELL, HERE'S SOME:




6 comments:

val said...

Good to see you back, sorry the trip was such a trial.

I don't know many (or indeed any) rich people, so I don't know if they all act this way, but I suspect they do.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - thank the gods you married the man and NOT his family!

ann said...

every best wish for both mothers full recoveries

JoJo said...

Isn't it amazing how estate planning, and money, brings out the worst in people?

Glad to have you back!!

fuzzytweetie said...

I can relate, kind of. Didn't marry rich but, the relatives are (shall I say nicely....between gritted teeth) unique.

TJara said...

Glad you're back and sending you a few thoughts for strength!