Monday, February 1, 2010



Rain.
Heat.
Tired.
Still smell of death I imagine will linger for years.

Have lost 15 pounds in two weeks, ten I didn't need to lose. Can see the indentation in my ribs. SIGH.

Good news get three days off before starting second two weeks. My marine arranged water transportation to Jamaica a cabana with hot tub and private beach. Hot water and room service and hopefully NO BUGS.

Leaving this afternoon. Back in Haiti on Thursday morning then back to work and then home 19th.

miss you all. Love to you and yours. take care.

B♥♥♥

7 comments:

judith said...

Have a good time my love,x

JoJo said...

I'm glad you are getting a little bit of time off before digging in for the next 2 weeks.

val said...

Enjoy your R&R, you've earned it.

havers said...

Enjoy your two days relaxing time and collect as much power as you can. This way the second two weeks will pass.

Anonymous said...

Safe journey and enjoy your hot tub!

fuzzytweetie said...

Be sure to take care of yourself.....physically and mentally.

Got it?! Take care of yourself.

Music Wench said...

A well deserved break indeed! You're an angel. Thanks for the updates and we miss you too.