Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Home


I am safe and sound at home. Glad to be home. This morning my boss' boss called me seems the Attending doctors over trauma had a bit of a tantrum at my treatment for my altruistic work.

He made me an offer to come back I could not refuse including a $2 an hour raise. Several new benefits. Will go in and sign the contract today. Yea me.

I have another week off to 'recuperate'.

On-the home front my daughter is happy to have me home. My husband is turning on the charm and the man oozes it anyway damn him. My problem is I still love him, but still separate bedrooms. I need time. Divorce is out of the question, I am NOT PAYING ALIMONY. The bitch had the nerve to call me and ask me to leave him. I believe my answer was 'Fuck you no wait my husband has been doing that.

Will now work on my internet things. let me know if i have missed your writings or anything in your life . My inquiring mind needs to know.

Missed you all.

BARBRA

GO TEAM USA(sorry my Canadian friends, I must remain true to my country. but I pull for you when the USA IS OUT OF IT.

Shaun White, Apollo Ohno and Evan Lysachek. They're my guys. And my ice dancers Davis & White.

6 comments:

val said...

Welcome home. Glad you are being appreciated at work at least.

So slut had the nerve to ask YOU to leave HIM? Not face to face, obviously, or she would have got a resounding slap, I imagine.

JoJo said...

Welcome home. It must be great to get back to cooler weather and NO BUGS!

Wow, what a whore your ex-friend is! I don't blame you for not divorcing him b/c of the alimony issue. But definitely make him sleep in another room. And get tested for STDs.

ann said...

(((((barbra)))))

welcome home and congrats on being recognised for your amazing work

i really hope you guys can work through this low point and the damage can be repaired - if you still love him and he still loves you, then your marriage truly stands a chance. i believe that something that was once good is worth saving - it can be good again - except the goalposts will have moved!

there are two ways guilty men behave when they play away - either like your husband they ooze the charm and even bestow gifts and still love their wives or, like mine, they fall in love with the other woman and out of love with the wife (which they're not supposed to do) and treat the wife like she has just crawled out from under a stone (enough of that)!

my thoughts are really with you - i worry for you. i'm in a contented place now, but i wouldn't wish my worst enemy to have to go through what i had to

i'm at the end of an email if you ever want to vent or unburden

lotsa luv ann x0x0x0x

fuzzytweetie said...

I'm SO glad that you're home safe and sound. I fear that you'll need more than a week to "decompress". Take care of yourself, first and foremost.

I don't know the story behind what happened with your husband but, you do what is good for YOU.

Congrats that the boss knows and appreciates you!

Eliza said...

I'm really glad you got home safely..we missed you!!

Don't know what to say about the other matter..but don't give him an inch..in fact make his life as miserable as he's made you

Music Wench said...

Good to hear you're home. I've been home sick and finally found time to make my blog rounds and even post.

The nerve of slutty women these days. I liked it better when they would be embarrassed by the whole thing.

And like JoJo said, make him stay in another room and get tested for STDs. Make him do it, too. Bastard.

And your guys are my guys!!! :-D They did good, too!