Sunday, September 20, 2009

FAITHFULLY

For anyone interested for season 7 or season 8 through Faithfully. I have them all capped and scripted on my other site CI_DIALOG_CAPS (LINK ON BLOG)

SAMPLE FINAL SCENE OF FAITHFULLY BELOW LJ CUT. PLEASE SEE DISCLAIMER ON PART ONE. THIS GIVES YOU A WIDER VIEW OF BOBBY'S HOME, HIS ADDRESS AND THE ADDRESS OF HIS 'NEW FAMILY'.

SCENE 42.........BOBBY'S HOME

Bobby arrives home





Tosses keys on table


Notebook follows


Removes * sets gun down


Looks at mail


Pulls out envelope ... from: FRY 723 Penn Brook Rd, Lebanon, Mi. 27071
Bobby's address...219 Mather St, Greenport, Brooklyn. NY 11222


He opens envelope.


Note & Pictures (It was nice having you at our home. I hope you can visit us soon.
I'm sending you some pictures to remember us by. Love, Molly.)













5 comments:

val said...

It's great that he has some family left after Declan - but WHO ARE THEY? How does he suddenly get a niece? I think we should be told.

Anonymous said...

I think this episode should have been shown first, as it was the first one shot and kind of picked up where we left off in Season 7. I'm just happy Bobby HAS some family he can visit....

Laura said...

very moving..I like his smile when he watching the picture with the girl..what a golden heart!!!

Eliza said...

I'm with Val, I really want to know exactly who the family is, and how they're connected to Bobby..but feeling like that doesn't stop me being happy that he has some family left to care about him

PurpleVixen7 said...

Bobby is happy..I don't care of anything else..he some family that knows he is a god man..I so happy for him;it melted my hart!!;)))