Sunday, June 28, 2009

lo:ci


i HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT ON MY BLOGGER HAVING IMMERSED MYSELF IN DOING WHAT I SAID I NEVER WOULD WRITING A FAN FICTION. JUST THE IDEA OF A SERIAL KILLER WHO WAS A MCS DETECTIVE THAT WANTS ALEX BUT IS AFRAID OF BOBBY WOULDN'T LET ME ALONE SO I HAVE BEEN IMMERSED IN THAT ALONG WITH CAPPING "IDENTITY CRISIS" AND WORKING. Haven't MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE BUT THIS CAUGHT MY EYE. AS BOBBY & ALEX GO THROUGH THE VICTIM'S BELONGINGS, LOOKING THROUGH THE PICTURES, BOBBY STAND SHOULDER TO SHOULD WITH ALEX. THEN AS IF SUDDENLY REALIZING HE IS, HE PUTS DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever Alex gets anywhere near Bobby's shoulder height, I wonder if Vincent has bent his knees a bit, or if she's standing on a box :0)

val said...

Sorry, did you say something? I was so focused on those shoiulders.

fuzzytweetie said...

Oh to be KE!!