Thursday, March 5, 2009


From the USA Today Newspaper. Please tell me I am reading this that Jeff's eight episodes will air first and it will be NINE WEEKS after APRIL 19 BEFORE WE SEE BOBBY.

"The USA Network announced its summer lineup today, which gets a jump start when it begins on Sunday April 19. The lineup kicks off with the eighth season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. The 16 episode season will star Jeff Goldblum in the lead role for half of the season, and then Vincent D’Onofrio will return for the last half."

PLEASE tell me they mis-worded this. PLEASE. If true and Goldblum screws it up like his last show--would they cancel it before we got to the Bobby episodes? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


2 comments:

val said...

It does read like that, but I think it's just a clumsy way of saying they have half the episodes each. That's how I've read it over on TheReel. Hope I'm right and you're wrong. After all, Vincent and Kate's episodes have been ready to go for ages, it would be so unfair to air Goldblum's first when they are the ones that have been responsible for our long wait.

Anonymous said...

It's been 3 years since the split-shift system began, and they've more or less always alternated the 'A' Team (Vincent and Kate) with the 'B' Team. The article in Variety simply said Jeff Goldblum has 8 episodes, Vincent has 8. I agree with Val, I think this means the same thing, but they've just put it in a very clumsy way....unless USA want to cut C.I.s throat and destroy the ratings, by giving the audience 8 uninterrupted weeks of Jeff Goldblum...