Sunday, October 5, 2008

PYTHON HUNTING

Thanks to the evil vixens on both sides of the Atlantic my mind has slid down into the gutter and as I am capping and scripting DEPTHS I find myself searching not just for eyelashes, tongue, back, shoulders, feet and hands but now PYTHONS and potential python sitings. Due to preparations for my trip to Switzerland on the 15th and working so my playtime is limited so I have only made it to the Pier scene with Stipes. HOWEVER, I discovered a possible siting of the elusive python as Bobby begins to slide his hand into his pocket thus tightening his pants.


And apparently the sea air stirs the python as Bobby's hand smooths down the front of his suit pants to calm him.


Oh to be beneath that hand.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we just have a healthy interest in him, from the top of his head, to the soles of his feet...and all stops inbetween ;0)

Good catches with the pix!

val said...

Evil? You think we are evil?

Well, maybe just a little bit...

Music Wench said...

LOL Nah, they're not evil Just...honest. I don't talk about it a lot but you gotta know I'm looking. ;) LOL

PurpleVixen7 said...

It goes around a lot,dosen't it!!;)))Well it is not small!!;)))

BobbyG said...

Python hunting? I volunteer to organize a search party.