Monday, October 6, 2008

FRUSTRATON




In scripting and capping I have become so very frustrated with trying to capture clear caps...I catch one and it will roll back one into blurry--but not on guest stars just Bobby. What's up with that? After standing just so much I broke down and begged my computer whiz daughter to help me.

Turns out its not me after all but the fact Amazon has a crappy media player, so I apologize to Windows Media Player for swearing and blaming you.

I HATE AMAZON'S MEDIA PLAYER.


Thank you for listening and as a reward...Our beautiful Bobby


7 comments:

Laura Cousins said...

I thought maybe it might be because Vincent is always on the move, and he moves so FAST - especially for a guy his height.

He is of course more than welcome to make a fast move on me any old time he likes. Oh, yeaaaaahhhh.

BASRIC said...

Lozzie You're right of course, The man is never still. I spend my capping time swearing at Amazon and begging Bobby, Darling please slow down.

BobbyG said...

I have the same problem when I cap the DVDs (Seasons 1 - 3) as well...not just the Amazon downloads. I say the same thing, "Bobby, darlin' will you just stand still for me?"

Music Wench said...

Blurry or clear, he's still gorgeous. I think that's one of the reasons I HATE capping and leave it to others to feed my addiction.

Thanks for the photos. :)

Anonymous said...

It's not you or your media player. I've lost count of how many times I've clicked carefully, second by second on a DVD, and the moment I press 'capture' on what looks like a nice clear picture, I get blurry, and am forced to yell, 'SWEETHEART, slow down!'

val said...

Yes, that little jump as you press capture, that just takes you away from what you are trying to capture. Sometimes it actually jumps to the next shot which may be of someone you would NEVER want a picture of.

PurpleVixen7 said...

THAT MAN BLURY OR WHAT EVER,LOOKS ALWAYS FINEEE..mmm..mmm..woof!!