Friday, December 11, 2009

FAMILY VALUES--A DAY AT THE OFFICE

Disclaimer: Scripted and Capped for entertainment only. No $ made. All belongs to Mr. Wolf. Only took them out to play, will be home for dinner.

DIALOG: ≡≡bobby ══Alex

A day at the office from FAMILY VALUES

LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI

SCENE 21.....MCS


══I just spoke with the bank that holds the loan on Joe and Millie Stedman's
house.


≡≡Let me guess, they needed that money from the basketball pool.


══No! It wouldn't help. Their payments had doubled.


══The bank holding the loan is the same bank where Paul Devildis worked.


≡≡Well that explains why they could ask for help.


══Except Paul was fired five months ago.




≡So Paul Devildis...


≡≡looks like he was feeling pressure...


≡≡from more than one place...


≡≡this is the consent letter to allow Cathy to go to drama class.


══We should pay them a visit.





LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI LOCI

3 comments:

TJara said...

Oh, hello my favorite episode! :-)
(of season 8, that is *LOL*)

Anonymous said...

I'll spend hours screencapping an episode, but I wouldn't have the patience to 'script' it as well. Bravo; as usual!

val said...

This is the episode I missed recording because of my Sky+ box dying on me. I do have a copy, but I obviously need to watch it again 'cos the story has escaped me.

Well, so may do, as I just get riveted by Bobby darling.