Wednesday, November 12, 2008

blood of heros

My apologies. I have been working instead of journaling though my heart has been with Bobby. I have been sad and depressed since they moved LO:CI's start date to January, but now my friend Patrice who is the assistant for a junior executive with NBC and is friends with an asst. to one at USA in Los Angeles the rumor mill in house there is LO:CI won't begin new episodes until the USA's summer schedule. Here's hoping that rumor is a flat out lie but knowing USA I wouldn't be surprised.

So I can pay cash for Christmas this time of year I work 5 twelve hour night shifts a week, sleep all day Tuesday and do errands and house work on Wednesday. I'd hoped to have down time at work for computer time but now the night temps are in the thirties the nuts come out along with the knife and gun clubs and for some reason people have forgotten what yield and stop signs mean and that the interstate is not the Auto Bonn. and let not forget the fires and use of charcoal grills indoors.

Anyhow I miss you all and try to glance through all your blogs for my Bobby fix, My husband has been experimenting with his new toy that transfers VHS to DVD. Some come out great But some of my older ones are blurry...and the European ones that old friends magically transferred to USA playable for me don't want to transfer to DVD.

Since I haven't had tine to work on any Bobby...here's some of my favorite shots of Vincent in



Hair and scruffy face....and he's prone too.


acres of chest...


and back...


extremely flexible


That killer smile and a bit of flirting




deep in thought and OMG the man has massive shoulders


sleeping like an angel hand a hand shot


the attempt at a sex scene




and a hussy who tastes his blood and wants to have sex with him


another back shot (of course)


and a commando shot of the python


and finally just a pix of the man's gorgeous face


Its not my favorite of his movies...but its his amd I love him.

3 comments:

Music Wench said...

Gorgeous caps! Of course the subject matter being so perfect helps, eh? ;)

Glad to see you're able to have some time to post and enjoy Vincent.

val said...

Gosh, the pictures where you mention sex have com out as blanks for me!

I can't turn my NSTC videos into dvds either, because the machine that plays them for me is a tv/video, and it only has output to its own screen, not to external devices.

Bummer.

fuzzytweetie said...

GASP!!!! I LOVE that man!