Saturday, April 3, 2010


Sorry for taking so long to update. Not a lot of time because I have been sleeping better in the lower temps.

Also I thought I had written but can't find where so if this is old news--apologize in advance.

My computer was assaulted when I walked away and left it alone and open By a foot long lizard. Ate my 'C' key and as I returned it turned with my space bar in its mouth. I screamed, it hissed and raised a black hood at me then took off with my key. So I have a rubber dot to push that sometimes works and maybe not.

They are sending a third of our team home--not me. We are moving from the beach tsunami area to a remote mountain village. We've been told there is no internet service available there so I will be completely out of touch. So please if I don't comment for two or three weeks don't worry or un-friend me. I promise to catch up as soon as I have service.

Hope you are all well, and I tell myself I could still be in Haiti--now during the rainy season like the other two trauma teams.

My daughter tells me the news talks of Haiti but not Chile probably because of political reasons. Even the new president resents us.

We have tremors nearly every day. Now major one lately just enough to stop your heart. MAYBE IT'LL BE EASIER IN THE mountains.

Gotta run. Take care of yourselves.

Thinking of you all

B.♥♥♥

8 comments:

Frances said...

Take care, B

Happy thoughts your way.

judith said...

Keep safe my love.x

val said...

Oh my, I was hoping you'd be home by now. This is a long stint for you. Keep safe.

JoJo said...

I was hoping you'd be coming home soon too. How are things with the hubby?

Take care and stay safe. Sorry about your computer though. Stupid lizard.

fuzzytweetie said...

Don't let the lizards (and other cooties) get you down :)

judith said...

I keep looking to see if you have updated you're blog but no. Please hurry back my love.x

Music Wench said...

I hope you're home soon! Take care and know we are all thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the link I had to your blog stopped working, so you're not the only one catching up ;0)