Thursday, June 26, 2008

Betrayed, what the hell is going on?

Have the directors & editors of law & Order Criminal Intent gone insane. What the hell is the deal with having people...MANY MANY people walk between the main characters acting and the camera? Is this suppose to be reality? How do we see actor ACTING they are blocked by rushing people? It is also extremely distracting. Does no one sit at their desk and work at the Major Case Squad? This was ridiculous.

Don't believe me, well take a look. It pissed me off enough that I capped most of them. Not including where the director put the actors behind Poles and Walls out of sight speaking. When you have actors like Vincent who actually can act with his face as can Kate and Eric this is an insult to them and a dis-service to us. Mr. Wolf whoever decided to do this, needs to be spanked.

Take a look, I did not clean them up or brighten them, why bother, feel free to steal any of them. I have already deleted this trash and have gone back to trying to cap Betrayed. Hard to do for much of the dialogue due to this crap. I CAPPED 45 JUST DURING THE MCS SCENES.

All I have to say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


Please don't do this anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, have to admit, there were times the Major Case Squad room seemed as busy as Grand Central Station in rush hour. Was it all the extras trying to make up for lost earnings during the writer's strike?!

Music Wench said...

You're not alone in your frustration. Lot of other people who cap episodes were really upset about it. Had I capping ability I would probably have been just as annoyed. However, my DVR decided to quit on me.

Good luck to you on capping. You always do such a marvelous job of it as well.

BobbyG said...

Yes, I was equally angered. Found myself screaming at the TV for everyone to get the hell out of the way. Not only because I knew it was going to be hell to cap around it, but it was genuinely distracting while I was trying to watch, listen and follow the storyline. They kept blocking Bobby's beautiful face. That's a felony in my book.